The GBMC Joint and Spine Center provides state-of-the-art orthopedic and neurosurgical care in the comfort of a setting that is close to home.
The Center’s multidisciplinary team specializes in a comprehensive approach to treating chronic back and joint pain and includes some of the region’s most experienced and respected orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons. Backed by knowledgeable and dedicated clinical staff, this team works collaboratively to create an individualized plan of care that is truly customized to each patient’s unique needs, enabling faster, more effective results. Focusing on minimally invasive and cutting-edge treatment measures involving the joints and spine, our goal is to maximize recovery efforts and restore quality of life.
Our patients choose to live without limitations on their daily activities due to chronic pain. Let GBMC help you start living a pain-free life today.
- Every office visit
- Your hospital pre-op class
- The hospital on admission
- All physical therapy visits after surgery
- Complimentary parking passes are provided for all class participants.
- Joint Replacement classes are held in the Civiletti Conference Center - Pavilion East on the GBMC Campus. Be sure to park in the Iris Parking Garage attached to Pavilion East.
- Spine Surgery classes are held in the Unit 58 Clubroom - Main Hospital. Be sure to park in Rose Park, outside of the main hospital entrance.
- Parking at GBMC
- Campus Map
- Driving Directions