Your First Appointment
- Medical record reports pertaining to your condition
- All medications you are currently taking in their original containers, including aspirin, vitamins and herbal supplements
- If you have had previous care for lymphedema, wear or bring any/all garments you use(d)
- A list of allergies to medications, foods or latex
- An adequate supply of oxygen if you require oxygen - the Center does not have oxygen available for routine patient use.
- Insurance cards and forms, any prescription or referral for services
- The name, address and telephone number of the physicians you would like to receive reports
- A copy of your Advanced Directive if you have one
- You may be with us approximately 1 1/2 hours.
Please contact us regarding any necessary cancellation of appointments greater than 24 hours before appointment time. Phone: 443-849-6210