1. Select System Preferences.
2. Select Network.
3. Select Airport in the Show menu.
4. Click on TCP/IP tab and make sure DHCP is selected.
5. Click on the Airport tab and select Kiosk. If Kiosk does not show, you may need to create a new connection with Kiosk as the SSID.
6. Click Apply Now.
7. Open your web browser to reach your homepage. At this point, you can type in the name of the website you wish to visit. Please note that not all web sites are accessible through the GBMC Internet connection.