6569 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21204
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
For far too long, there was no easy way to talk about cancer. Now, medical breakthroughs and discoveries have dramatically rewritten cancer outcomes. The mission of our medical oncology team is to treat cancer with the most advanced technology and procedures so patients can continue living, working, and fulfilling their dreams. The Cancer Institute's six highly skilled, board-certified medical oncologists take a multidisciplinary, integrated approach to patient care, working closely with the professionals throughout the Institute including Radiation Oncology and the Infusion Center.
We fight cancer with:
- New chemotherapies that target cancers more efficiently, with fewer treatment cycles and reduced side effects
- Groundbreaking technology
- A multi-faceted effort involving patient care, treatment, and research
- Totally renovated Infusion Center with state of the art equipment, and 22 treatment areas
- Access to advanced clinical trials providing cutting edge therapies, including the most promising investigation agents
Medical experts, human understanding.
Our physicians bring decades of hands-on experience and skill to patients. And while the science of cancer care means we offer the latest, most advanced procedures, we also know that the human side of cancer care is crucially important. Our emphasis on forming strong connections between staff and patients results in compassionate, personal care that is tailored precisely to each patient and family. Our patients are living proof of success in winning the battle against cancer.