Nearly New Sale Dates for Fall 2015
- 1st Public Day - Saturday, Oct. 17 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 2nd Public Day - Sunday, Oct. 18 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 1st Half-Price Day - Wednesday, Oct. 21 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- 2nd Half-Price Day - Thursday, Oct. 22 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Bargain Day - Saturday, Oct. 24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Donation Dates for the upcoming sale:
We have reached our storage capacity and must stop receiving donations for the Fall Sale on Thursday, July 23. Thank you to all of our very generous donors and we hope to see you at the Fall Sale.
Closings Due to Inclement Weather:
Nearly New may close early for donations during inclement weather. During inclement weather, Nearly New follows the Baltimore County School schedule. If Baltimore County schools are closed, we are closed. If Baltimore County schools open one hour late, we open at 10:00 a.m. instead of 9:00 a.m. If unsure whether we are open, please call Nearly New directly at 410-828-9467.
Types of Acceptable Payment for the Fall Sale:
Nearly New accepts cash or a check with proper ID when paying for sale merchandise. Please note: Nearly New does not accept credit/Debit cards at the sale.