Nearly New Sale Dates for Fall 2016
- 1st Public Day - Saturday, October 22 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 2nd Public Day - Sunday, October 23 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 1st Half-Price Day - Wednesday, October 26 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- 2nd Half-Price Day - Thursday, October 27 - 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Bargain Day - Saturday, October 29 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Donation Dates for the upcoming sale:
Due to a large volume of donations and limited space, the donation acceptance period for the Fall Sale will close on Saturday, July 16th at noon. As always, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the Fall Sale!
Donations will be accepted from Monday, Wednesday, June 1, 2016 through Thursday, August 11, 2016. Donation hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. - 12 noon, and the first and third Saturdays of each month from 9 a.m. - 12 noon, except holiday weekends.
Holiday Closing: Saturday, July 2, 2016 - Monday, July 4, 2016. Re-open Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Donations are scheduled to end August 11, 2016, but since we are subject to space limitations, please call 410-828-9467 or check this page to confirm the actual closing date.
Closings Due to Inclement Weather:
Nearly New may close early for donations during inclement weather. During inclement weather, Nearly New follows the Baltimore County School schedule. If Baltimore County schools are closed, we are closed. If Baltimore County schools open one hour late, we open at 10:00 a.m. instead of 9:00 a.m. If unsure whether we are open, please call Nearly New directly at 410-828-9467.
Types of Acceptable Payment for the Fall Sale:
Nearly New accepts cash or a check with proper ID when paying for sale merchandise.
Please note: Nearly New DOES NOT accept credit/debit cards at the sale.
Getting to Nearly New:
- Enter the GBMC campus from Charles St.
- Stop at the Gatehouse and collect a parking ticket.
- Proceed past the gatehouse.
- At the fork, turn left and proceed on the main road.
- Turn at the first left and proceed up the hill.
- Nearly New will be on your left.