Audiology - Your First Appointment
Your First Appointment - Audiology
The Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensary welcomes and thanks you for choosing us in your hearing health care needs. In order for us to assist you, we require proper registration and have provided information below to help you through the process.
What you need to bring for your appointment
- Driver's license or picture identification
- Health insurance card(s)
- Physician's referral
- Records supplied to you by your referring or primary care physician
- Completed forms that have been mailed to you. You may also access the forms by clicking on the links below.
Forms you need to fill out
- Patient Registration Form
- Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information to a Spokesperson
- Permissions / Acknowledgements
- Faculty Financial Policy
- Patient History
What will happen once you arrive?
Please arrive to the department 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. You will be required to sign in at the front desk. An available front office associate will assist you through the registration process, which includes verifying your completed forms, copying your health insurance and identification cards, and collecting your co-pay. Once the registration process has been completed, you will be on your way to better hearing health.