Breast Care Services
The Sandra and Malcolm Berman Comprehensive Breast Care Center offers a full range of services designed around the patient's needs, such as:
- Same-day, on-site Imaging, cyst aspiration and minimally-invasive breast biopsies
- Genetic Test Consultations: Genetic counseling and DNA testing provide families with accurate risk estimation, genetic testing when appropriate, personalized guidelines for screening and follow-up and psychological counseling.
- Support Programs: Cancer patients and families benefit from education, counseling and psychosocial support from Oncology Support Services. The American Breast Cancer Foundation provides postoperative care kits for patients undergoing breast cancer surgery.
- Lymphedema Consultation: Evaluation and treatment of lymphedema is provided by the GBMC Lymphedema Center directed by Alan Kimmell, MD.
- Nutritional Counseling: A nutritionist is available to aid patients interested in diet control or creating a healthy diet.
- Medical Oncology
- Clinical Trials
- Nutritional Counseling
- Radiation Oncology