Your Post-Surgery Journey Begins
Thinking about your “post-surgery” lifestyle no longer means planning for the future; rather, it’s now your reality! Congratulations on a successful surgery and for finishing the first six-months of your weight loss journey with flying colors! Hopefully you’re entering this milestone with optimism and excitement!
Now it’s time to refocus your efforts on keeping up with the diet and exercise plan you practiced in preparation for your post-surgery lifestyle. Listed below are links to previous editions of eCoach. These can serve as a quick reference guide to help you stay motivated and keep your healthy habits in place!
- How to Start an Exercise Routine, Support groups and More
- Hydration, Exercise and Nutritional Content of Foods
- Grocery Shopping, Nutrition Journals and Exercises
- Break the Habit of Emotional Eating
- Eating a Healthy Breakfast Can Lead to Success
- Q and A with Patient Jennifer Dallis
- Part 2 of Our Patient Q and A
- Do You Have 4 Minutes to Make a Difference?
- Small Ingredient Changes Make a Big Impact
- The Day of Surgery
If you’d like to share your emotions leading up to surgery or what you’ve experienced since your operation, please feel free to email the Comprehensive Obesity Management Program team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your stories may help other patients going through the same thing as you! (And vice versa)