On behalf of the Human Resources department, we welcome you to employment at Greater Baltimore Medical Center by inviting you to attend the New Employee Orientation Program. Information about New Employee Orientation is provided for you through the links on this page. If you have any questions about the orientation process, please feel free to contact the Human Resources team at 443-849-2204.
New Employee Orientation is all day Monday and a half day on Tuesday.
- Employee Identification Badge - if you have already received one
- Please bring a voided check if you would like to sign up for direct deposit and have not done so through your Red Carpet paperwork.
- Pen to write with
- Please bring change for the vending machines if you would like to purchase drinks or snacks throughout the day.
- Breakfast will not be provided, so if you would like you can bring something along to eat.
- A boxed lunch will be provided; however, if you do not care to eat the boxed lunch, please bring a lunch with you. Please note: there is no availability to purchase food in the South Chapman Building. A microwave and refrigerator will be available for your use if you bring a lunch.
- There are vending machines on the premises to purchase the following: cold drinks and snacks.
GBMC is a professional working environment and therefore employees are expected to dress accordingly. If your department requires you to wear a uniform while on duty, you are welcome to wear that to orientation. Jeans, capris, shorts, tank tops, flip-flops, sweatpants, and tightly fitted clothing will not be allowed. Appropriate shoes are required.
New Employee Orientation is located in the South Chapman Building, 6545 N. Charles Street. All attendees of New Employee Orientation will park in the Tulip Garage on the day of orientation. Directions to Tulip Garage can be found under the parking link below.
Orientation Schedule 2013
Basic information on New Employee Benefits.