Application to the Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) will be through ERAS 2013, the Electronic Residency Application Service. No paper applications will be accepted.
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (ERAS document acceptable)
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean's Letter/Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Four Letters of Recommendation - At least one of which must be from an internal medicine primary care or medical subspecialist preceptor.
- Personal Statement
- USMLE Part I Transcript (For Categorical applicants: minimum Score of 230 on first attempt)
- ECFMG Status Report (International Medical Graduates Only)
Contact your Dean's Office for ERAS software and instructions.
Contact ECFMG for ERAS software & instructions.
| NRMP Program Code
NRMP Program Code
||9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (EST)
||Monday - Thursday
||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
||9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (EST) Fridays
email is the preferred method of communication.
Internal Medicine Residency Program
6565 North Charles Street-Suite 203
Baltimore, MD 21204
To enter the Internal Medicine Residency Program at GBMC, you must hold a current, valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
IMGs with a graduate date before 2011, must submit USMLE Part 1, USMLE Part 2 and a passing CS before being eligible for an interview.
International Medical School students anticipating graduation in Spring 2013 will be required to submit verification of passing scores in USMLE Part 1 before an interview will be granted. USMLE Part 2 and CS results must be available before January 31, 2013 to be eligible for our NRMP rank list.
- Permanent Resident
- Employment Authorization from the INS
- F-1 Student Optional Practical Training (Can be used for preliminary track only)
- Exchange Visitor J-1
3624 Market Street-4th Floor
Philadelphia PA 19104-2685
2450 "N" Street NW, Suite 301
Washington, DC 20037-1141