FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) - Continuing Medical Education (CME)
1) Q: I mailed in my registration form but have not received a confirmation or a receipt yet. Am I registered?
A: We do not send written confirmations. To confirm your registration has been received, call 443-849-3670.
2) Q: Is lunch included?
A: Please refer to the course brochure for specific details.
3) Q: I need to cancel my registration. What should I do?
A: If you must cancel, notify the CME Office by phone, 443-849-3670 no later than 5 business days prior to the activity. No refunds will be made within 5 days of program. Registration substitutions are permitted at anytime. GBMC reserves the right to cancel and activity due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event, GBMC will refund the registration fee but is not responsible for travel expenses.
4) Q: Is this program approved for credit for nurses, social workers, etc?
A: Please refer to the course brochure for specific details as to what types of credit are available. Regularly scheduled conferences such as Grand Rounds, Tumor Boards, etc are only approved for credit for physicians.
5) Q: I need a copy of my CME transcript. How do I get one?
A: You can request a copy of your CME transcript at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 443-849-3670. When requesting a transcript, please give your name, and the dates you would like your transcript to cover. Also include your phone number and either a fax number; email or mailing address.
* Note: Transcripts are only available for GBMC physicians.
6) Q: I attended a CME program at GBMC but did not get a certificate of attendance. How do I get one?
A: You can request a certificate to be sent to you by contacting the CME Office at email@example.com or 443-849-3670. Please give your name, program attended, date attended, phone number and either your fax number; email address or mailing address.