6535 North Charles St.
Physicians Pavillion North
Baltimore, MD 21204
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30am - 4pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Under the leadership of Dr. Reginald Davis, Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates incorporates a broad spectrum of non-surgical and surgical treatments and services.
The mission of Greater Baltimore Neurosurgical Associates is to relieve the pain and anxiety we know our patients feel and return them to the life they want to live. We accomplish that by using the most advanced surgical technologies and treating our patients and their family members with exceptional personal care. We also accomplish our mission by reaching out to the medical community in sharing neuro-scientific knowledge and techniques.
- Bone graft substitutions and fusions
- Computer image assisted spine and head surgery, using the "Stealth Station" system.
- Disc prosthesis
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Micro endoscopic discectomies
- Microscopic anterior discetomy
- Motion segment preservation