|NeighborCare - PPE
6565 N. Charles St.
Physicians Pavilion East
Baltimore, MD 21204
Phone: (443) 849-2828
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - Sunday
8:00am - 12:00pm
- Extensive line of brand name and generic drugs
- Competitive pricing
- Extensive in-stock inventory of vaccines, specialty medicines and hard-to-find items
- Fertility prescriptions
- Sick room and first aid supplies
- Oncology and hospice pharmaceutical care
- Comprehensive diabetic supplies
- Priority service for emergency prescriptions
- Consultation by pharmacist for new prescriptions
- Availability of home medical equipment and supplies -- delivered to your home or office
- Specialty compounding of items not commercially available
GBMC On-site Courier Service -- Have your prescription delivered to your room before leaving the hospital or clinical area. DIAL Ext. 8673 or PAGER 410-759-7266.
RX Delivery Service -- Free delivery to your home or office. Call (410) 296-RXRX.
- Most major prescription cards accepted
- Use VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- Senior discount for patrons at least 60 years of age
- Easy transfer of refill orders from other pharmacies
- You or your physician's office may fax new prescriptions or refill requests (410) 828-3023
NeighborCare at Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) is one of the leading dispensers of fertility medications in the Mid-Atlantic area. Learn more about this service.