To make an appointment call
Johns Hopkins Head & Neck Surgery
Surgical skill from the area's most experienced Johns Hopkins specialists.
Johns Hopkins Head & Neck Surgery, located at GBMC’s Milton J. Dance, Jr. Head & Neck Center, gives you access to the area's most experienced specialists in organ preservation, microvascular surgery, minimally invasive techniques, and voice rehabilitation. Our integrated practice is dedicated to caring for patients in a healing environment, with comprehensive programs and services that emphasize the highest level of comfort and convenience.
GBMC's long-standing relationship with Johns Hopkins gives our patients access to:
- The latest clinical research trials, including molecular genetic research for patients with head and neck cancers, and clinical trials in minimally invasive robotic surgery.
- New medical research, technology, and innovation including endoscopic and robotic surgery of the larynx, pharynx and skull base.
- The most advanced treatments, techniques, and information.
We treat cancers and benign tumors of the:
- Oral cavity
- Salivary glands
- Thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Skull base
- Skin (melanoma, non-melanoma skin cancers)
A proven advance in technology, applied to head and neck surgery.
GBMC's da Vinci Surgical System incorporates the latest advances in robotics and computer technology to bring our surgeons a sophisticated new tool. We use this minimally invasive, robotic surgical approach, Trans Oral Robotic Surgery (TORS), for surgical procedures to treat benign and malignant tumors in adults.
Johns Hopkins Head & Neck Surgery Center | Greater Baltimore Medical Center
6569 North Charles Street, Physicians Pavilion West, Suite 401, Baltimore, MD
443-849-8940 | Barbara Messing