The Greater Baltimore Medical Center Neurosurgery Department is staffed with Board-Certified/Board-Eligible surgeons with extensive capabilities in all areas of neurosurgery including cervical and lumbar spine, general intracranial, aneurysm, pituitary, skull base, peripheral nerve and pediatric surgery. State-of-the-art minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques are utilized.
Areas of Excellence include:
- Lumbar spine surgery utilizing state of the art imaging and monitoring minimally invasive and videoscopic technology
- Cervical spine surgery in which we have extensive training and experience with posterior and anterior approaches as well as microscopic techniques and major reconstruction with instrumentation.
- Craniostomies for tumors/aneurysms using state-of-the-art imaging and stealth guidance.
- Extensive training in Skull Base Pituitary Surgery using high tech instrumentation.
- Vascular surgery with full interventional radiology capabilities.