GBMC HealthCare Philanthropy Committee
The mission of the Philanthropy Committee is to generate charitable funds in support of GBMC HealthCare. The Philanthropy Committee members along with the GBMC HealthCare and Gilchrist Hospice Care Board of Directors have a responsibility in carrying out this mission – with the support of Philanthropy staff – through annual appeals, fundraising events, major and planned gifts and capital campaigns. Together, we will seek gifts from grateful patients, families and friends of the GBMC HealthCare system, as well as corporate, foundation and government grants.
Heffner & Weber LLC
- Delbert Adams - Managing Member, Delbert Adams Construction Group
- Sharon Barnes- President, GBMC Volunteer Auxiliary
- Mary Ellen Barthelme - Vice President, BlueRidge Bank
- Heidi Kenny Berman, Esq. (Treasurer) - Law Office of Heidi S. Kenny, LLC
- Kara King Bess - Partner, King, King and Associates, PA
- Robert K. Brookland, M.D. (Chair) - Chairman, Radiation Oncology at GBMC
- John B. Chessare, M.D. - Philanthropy Committee/GBMC Foundation Board
- Jenny Coldiron - President, GBMC Foundation
- Beverley C. Compton, Jr. - Retired
- Marilyn Davis - Community Leader
- Charles C. Fenwick, Jr. - President & General Manager, Valley Motors, Inc.
- Thomas G. B. Finney - Senior Vice-President, US Trust
- Jerry Focas, Esq. - Law Offices of Jensen, Hassani and Focas, PA
- Neal Friedlander, MD - Chair, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Maddux - Retried Executive, Schenuit Investments, Inc.
- Edwin R. Mowbray, III - Senior Vice President, RBC Wealth Management
- H. Alexander Munitz, M.D. - Chairman, Department Radiology at GBMC, Advanced Radiology
- Thomas J. O'Donnell, Jr. (Vice Chair) - Owner, O'Donnell Honda
- Harvey Shankman - Schoenfeld Insurance Associates
- Gurtej Singh, MD- Greater Baltimore Neurosciences
- Faith E. Thomas, Esq. - Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Joan L. Wang, M.D. - Gynecologist (Private Practice)