Please tune in to GBMC’s Facebook page on Tuesday, February 20 at 6pm for another live cooking demonstration with Michael and Jana!
8 oz. low-fat cream cheese
8 oz. cooked chicken breast (2)
½ cup buffalo wing sauce
¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
Salt and pepper to taste
Watch the Buffalo Chicken Dip cooking demonstration beginning at the 14:22 mark
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature (about 15 minutes) and put it in a mixing bowl. Add Buffalo wing sauce and mix well.
- Add poached, shredded chicken, salt, and pepper to taste, and stir to incorporate.
- Transfer to a baking dish or crock.
- Add blue cheese crumbles to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Serve with vegetables or protein chips.
Recipe yields 12 servings
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 3g