1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
1 large onion, minced
3 celery stalks, small diced
3 carrots, peeled and small diced
¼ cup pecans, rough chopped
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp thyme
½ tsp sage
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp rosemary
½ tsp parsley
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare cauliflower, onion, celery, carrots, and pecans. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Sauté cauliflower until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add onion, celery, and carrots; sauté until vegetables are translucent. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pecans and sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add thyme, sage, oregano, and rosemary; sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
Recipe yields 6 servings
Saturated Fat: 1.1g