GBMC HealthCare is following the State of Maryland’s timeline for vaccinating patients and community members. Maryland is currently in Phase 3. You can learn more about the distribution plan at the Maryland Department of Health website.
FOR THOSE WITH A GBMC PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANIf you are already a patient of a GBMC Health Partners primary care physician, log in to your MyChart account and click on the “Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine” button. Or, simply call your primary care practice directly to ask about a vaccine appointment.
VACCINES IN THE COMMUNITYCOVID-19 vaccinations are widely available throughout the community. If you have difficulty finding an appointment at GBMC that works with your schedule, please visit https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine or text your ZIP code to GETVAX (438829) to get a listing of vaccination sites close to you. Some mass vaccination sites include the Maryland State Fairgrounds, M&T Bank Stadium, and the Baltimore Convention Center.
Vaccines are available at Baltimore County Health Department, Baltimore City Health Department, Harford County Health Department.
Local pharmacies and retailers such as CVS, Walgreens, Giant Food, Safeway, Weis, and Walmart also offer COVID-19 vaccinations.
Note: If you do not have a primary care provider and would like to establish care with a GBMC Health Partners physician, click here to see a listing.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is given at GBMC Health Partners Primary Care Practices by appointment only (no walk-ins)
- Bring your state issued photo ID and insurance card
- View Vaccine Emergency Use Authorizations before your appointment: Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
- You cannot be vaccinated:
- Until 10 days after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis
- If you have an active COVID-19 infection
- Until 90 days after receiving monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma
- Consider using the V-Safe app on your smartphone to tell the CDC about any vaccine side effects and to receive reminders