Appointment registration below!GBMC HealthCare is excited to have begun the first phase of the State’s plan for COVID-19 vaccine administration. GBMC HealthCare is following the State’s timeline for vaccinating patients and community members, and we are preparing to do so as soon as possible. Due to the limited supply of doses available, Marylanders ages 65 and over must be given priority for COVID-19 vaccine over all other groups in Phase 1B & 1C. You can learn more about the distribution plan at the Maryland Department of Health website.
Important information for you to know:
- State-issued photo identification is required to receive a vaccination.
- The vaccine is given by scheduled appointment only at the GBMC Ambulatory Testing Center (ATC) Building #2, directly across the street from Physicians Pavilion North (6535 N. Charles Street, Towson, MD 21204).
- Please do not arrive at the vaccination center until you have successfully scheduled an appointment time.
How to schedule your appointment:
- View important Emergency Usage Authorization (EUA) and side effect information if you wish.
- Click the green “Schedule Your Appointment” button.
- Select a date and time frame. You will be directed to complete a multi-part form on “PrepMod,” the Maryland Department of Health’s scheduling platform.
- Fill out the form to register and make an appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation email from "Vaccination Clinics."
- Optional: Download CDC's V-safe mobile app. A tool for tracking symptoms and personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- If the date you select has no appointment times, the slots have been filled and you should select another date or session. More sessions will be added as they become available.
- You'll be notified when your second dose is available.
- View our frequently asked questions.
Printable Documents and EUA Statements
Directions to Ambulatory Testing Center
From Osler Drive
Turn onto Campus View Drive at traffic signal and proceed uphill following signs for Physicians Pavilion North. Continue straight at first stop sign. Make next right onto Chapman Drive. Turn left into the Ambulatory Testing Center #2 parking lot.
From Charles Street off of 695
Proceed past the GBMC Main Entrance and make your next left onto Gatehouse Drive (the Sheppard Pratt Campus). Proceed on the main road, following signs for Physicians Pavilion North. Make second left onto Chapman Drive. Turn left into the Ambulatory Testing Center #2 parking lot.
From the GBMC Main Entrance on Charles Street
Turn left at the fork and proceed past the GBMC Emergency Department. Continue up the hill and follow the road as it curves to the left. At the top of the hill, turn right into the Ambulatory Testing Center #2 parking lot, directly across the street from Physicians Pavilion North.