Did you know that GBMC has Baltimore County’s only fully dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department? Our team of pediatric specialists is here 24/7, 365 days a year for all kids – from newborns with fevers and toddlers who swallowed magnets to teens with fractures and every child in between.
This winter, we’ve seen an unprecedented demand for our services due to the increase in cases of RSV, Flu, and Covid. That, combined with increased volumes as a result of the closure of pediatric units in our neighboring hospitals, has put a strain on our resources. We’re also facing the same inflation and supply chain challenges as the rest of the country, which means we’re paying a premium for medications and supplies that kids need.
To offset these losses, we’re holding a fundraiser! One grand prize winner will win a Disney World Family Adventure that includes:
- $1,000 in Disney gift cards valid towards admission tickets and purchases within the park
- 4 plane tickets
- 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando
The first runner up will receive:
- Four tickets to see Disney on Ice in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- A two-night stay at the Hershey Lodge
- $250 in Hershey gift cards valid towards admission tickets and more!
Ten runners up will win passes to see Disney's new live action film, The Little Mermaid, locally during its opening weekend this Memorial Day Weekend.