GBMC Health Partners is pleased to offer drive-thru flu vaccinations for its primary care and specialty care patients beginning this Monday, September 21, 2020 at Farmhouse Hill on GBMC’s campus. This flu vaccine program is open to all patients of GBMC Health Partners over the age of 6 and will take place through November. Appointments are required.
IMPORTANT: Vaccines for Medicaid patients between 6-18 years of age are not available at the drive-thru. Please contact your Primary Care Physician’s office to schedule.
Hours of operation are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 1 to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Schedule using your MyChart account - you can view instructions here
- Call your Primary Care Physician’s office
- Call the Ambulatory Testing Center at 443-849-6819
- Please wear a mask, and bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Remain in your car until a staff member flags you to drive up.
- Wear short sleeves and avoid having family pets in the car.
View Map to Find Farmhouse Hill Schedule with MyChart