GBMC Health Partners is pleased to offer drive-thru flu vaccinations for its primary care and specialty care patients beginning Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at Farmhouse Hill on GBMC’s campus. This flu vaccine program is open to all patients of GBMC Health Partners over the age of 6 and will take place through October. Appointments are required.
IMPORTANT: Vaccines for Medicaid patients between 6-18 years of age are not available at the drive-thru. Please contact your Primary Care Physician’s office to schedule.
Hours of operation are:
September 28 and 29: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
October 2: 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
October 5: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
October 6, 12, and 13: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
October 17, 24, 31: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
There are two options for scheduling your drive-thru vaccination:
- Schedule using your MyChart account - you can view instructions here
- Call your Primary Care Physician’s office
- Please wear a mask, and bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Remain in your car until a staff member flags you to drive up.
- Wear short sleeves and avoid having family pets in the car.
- Click here for a map and directions to Farmhouse Hill.