4 (6 oz) rockfish fillets
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 lemons, zested & juiced
6 cloves garlic, peeled & thinly sliced
4 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, & large diced
2 Tbsp capers
8 artichokes, quartered
3 oz Kalamata black olives, pitted
1 tablespoon basil leaves, julienned
1 bunch asparagus
Kosher salt & pepper, to taste
Directions for Fish
- Preheat grill.
- Season rockfish fillets with 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place rockfish skin-side down on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- When oil perfumes, add garlic. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, capers, artichokes, and black olives. Add salt & pepper.
- Remove from heat and toss in basil and lemon zest.
- Blanche the asparagus and grill over high heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Squeeze the freshly juiced lemon over the dish.
4 servings (about 4-6 oz. each)
Calories: 227 Fat: 8.6g
Saturated Fat: 1.1g