Legacy Chase celebrates cancer survivorship, with proceeds going towards the Sandra & Malcolm Berman Cancer Institute.
Why Hats, Horses & HopeHats—represent individuality. Each cancer patient has different needs, concerns, and challenges.
Horses—symbolize strength. It takes a tremendous amount of power to mentally and physically to fight this disease.
Hope—stands for survivorship and cure. The families and friends of those diagnosed have hope of one day finding a cure.
The Legacy Chase event is more than an opportunity to support and celebrate cancer survivors. It's also the ideal place for corporate parties with clients.
Here are five reasons to entertain clients at Legacy Chase this year.
1. Memorable networkingEnjoying a steeplechase race in Baltimore's picturesque horse country guarantees unique and meaningful interactions.
2. Unbeatable brandingGet your company noticed by more than 7,000 event attendees through signage, promotions, or an underwriting opportunity.
3. Family funClients and their employees with kids of all ages can enjoy pony rides, face painting, stick horse races, and more.
4. ValueDitch the company picnic or expensive giveaways and get a full-day with clients for an average of only $50 per person.
5. PhilanthropyShow clients how much you value the importance of giving back. Proceeds from Legacy Chase benefit GBMC's Sandra & Malcolm Berman Cancer Institute.
GBMC's Cancer Institute goes far beyond medical treatment, scans, and care. It supports survivorship programs, cancer screenings, patient and family counseling, transportation, and more. So, grab your family, pack a cooler, and spend a day with the GBMC community.