Please tune in to GBMC’s Facebook page on Tuesday, November 21 at 6pm for another live cooking demonstration with Michael and Jana!
2 cups almond flour
¼ tsp sea salt
2 tbsp coconut oil or melted butter
1 large egg
Cinnamon to taste
Stevia to taste
5 ounces low fat cream cheese at room temperature
1 container fat free whipped topping
4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
¼ cup of Splenda powder
½ cup of PB2 powdered peanut butter
¼ cup water
Watch the peanut butter pie cooking demonstration here!
- Put flour and salt into food processor, adding coconut oil and egg until it forms a ball of dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and stevia into dough if desired.
- Press dough evenly into a 9.5-inch glass pie dish and bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes.
- Whip the cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix PB2, Splenda and water until combined.
- Add the PB2 mixture to cream cheese.
- Add the whipped topping and mix.
- Fold in 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips, pour into crust and put remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Recipe yields 10 servings
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 5g