- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup grilled, boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced (about 2 small breasts)
- 1 cup broccoli, rinsed, chopped and cooked
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, rinsed, dried and chopped
- 4 (6 ½-inch) whole-wheat pitas
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F.
For each pizza, spread ¼ cup tomato sauce on a pita and top with ¼ cup chicken, ¼ cup broccoli, ½ tablespoon parmesan cheese and ¼ tablespoon chopped basil.
Place pitas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for about 5-8 minutes until golden brown and chicken is heated through. Serve immediately
Recipe retrieved from Keep the BeatTM Recipes: Deliciously Healthy Family Meals provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. December 2010