- Sub Title
- Supporting SAFE & DV Program at GBMC
- SCHEMA ex - 2017-04-24T08:00-19:30
- Not Multiple Day Event
- Meta Description (short)
- Proceeds from this VIRTUAL fun walk will support the Sexual Assault Forensic Examination (SAFE) and Domestic Violence (DV) Program at GBMC. All men and women are encouraged to participate!
- Type Image File name from above
- Google Map Embed Link (https only)
- Department TRACKER
- SAFE, Domestic Violence, Philanthropy
While our excitement for our upcoming event is high, we know we have a commitment to our community's health and safety. In an effort to avoid bringing large groups together, we have decided to create a VIRTUAL Walk a Mile in Their Shoes challenge. The goal is to reach a total of 725 miles together (walking or running!) to represent the 725 patients who received help from our SAFE/DV Program in 2019.
This can be completed at any time between now and Saturday, April 4 at 11:59 p.m., all you have to do is:
- Take a photo or video of yourself walking or running a mile (or more!)
- Post the photo or video on any social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) - use hashtag #GBMCWalkaMile, tag GBMC HealthCare, or email email@example.com so we can feature you!
- Complete this form to let us know how many miles you walked/run so we can meet our goal of 725 miles
Proceeds will support the Sexual Assault Forensic Examination (SAFE) and Domestic Violence (DV) program at GBMC.
Click here for information on sponsorships.