- Sub Title
- Supporting SAFE & DV Program at GBMC
- SCHEMA ex - 2017-04-24T08:00-19:30
- Not Multiple Day Event
- Meta Description (short)
- Proceeds from this VIRTUAL fun walk will support the Sexual Assault Forensic Examination (SAFE) and Domestic Violence (DV) Program at GBMC. All men and women are encouraged to participate!
- Type Image File name from above
- Google Map Embed Link (https only)
- Department TRACKER
- SAFE, Domestic Violence, Philanthropy
- Not Canceled for COVID
While our excitement for our upcoming event is high, we know we have a commitment to our community's health and safety. In an effort to avoid bringing large groups together, we have decided to create a VIRTUAL Walk a Mile in Their Shoes challenge. You can register or donate at www.gbmc.org/walk. The goal is to reach a total of 2,891 miles together (walking or running!) to represent the 2,891 patients who received help from our SAFE/DV Program over the last five years.
This can be completed at any time between April 1 and April 17, all you have to do is:
- Take a photo or video of yourself walking or running a mile (or more!)
- Post the photo or video on any social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) - use hashtag #GBMCWalkaMile, tag GBMC HealthCare, or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can feature you!
- Complete this form to let us know how many miles you walked/run so we can meet our goal of 2,891 miles
Proceeds will support the Sexual Assault Forensic Examination (SAFE) and Domestic Violence (DV) program at GBMC.
Click here for information on sponsorships.