- Sub Title
- Lunch & Learn
- SCHEMA ex - 2017-04-24T08:00-19:30
- Not Multiple Day Event
- Meta Description (short)
- Join us on September 25 for an interactive discussion with GBMC experts!
- Type Image File name from above
- Google Map Embed Link (https only)
- Street 1
- Entercom Studios
- Street 2
- 1423 Clarkview Rd. Suite 100
- Department TRACKER
- GBMC HealthCare, GBMC Health Partners, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child Life
1423 Clarkview Rd. Suite 100
Baltimore, MD 21209
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. — "To Your Health" starts at 12:30 p.m. with Laura B. Scott, MD, Director, Pediatric Emergency/Inpatient Unit at GBMC. Dr. Scott will answer the question: When should you take your child to the emergency room vs. pediatrician."
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. — "The conversation continues on "Greater Living Live" at 1:00 p.m., hosted by former news anchor Mary Beth Marsden. Mary Beth will be talking with several GBMC experts about pediatric surgery at GBMC."
You can tune in live on GBMC's Facebook page or be part of our live studio audience!
Send us a question in advance or sign up to be part of the live studio audience!