- 16 oz. chicken breast
- 1 5 oz. bag baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 fresh pineapple, medium dice
- 1 3 oz. bag, shredded carrots
- 4 oz. chevre (goat cheese), sliced
- 1 cucumber, medium dice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Green Goddess Vinaigrette
1. Butterfly each chicken breast into four (4 oz.) portions.
2. Coat in each piece in extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Sauté chicken breast over medium heat until fully cooked; About 3-4 minutes each side.
Salad Assembly Directions
1. Hull and quarter strawberries and set aside.
2. Core and medium dice fresh pineapple and set aside.
3. Cut four (1 oz.) portions of chevre and set aside.
4. Peel, seed and medium cucumber and set aside.
5. In a clean mixing bowl, combine baby spinach, strawberries, pineapple, cucumber, carrots and vinaigrette.
6. Place all ingredients into 4 separate salad bowls and coat each salad with 2 Tbsp of vinaigrette.
7. Place 1 oz. of sliced chevre on top of each salad.
8. Cut each chicken breast on a bias and place on top of each salad.
Green Goddess Vinaigrette Ingredients & Directions
4 servings (2 Tbsp per serving)
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon
- 3 Tbsp chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
4 servings (4-6 ounces per serving)Calories: 264
Saturated Fat: 6g
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup frozen or fresh strawberries or blueberries
- ¼ cup pineapple fresh or in own juices
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (of your choice, should have isolate as first ingredient) Pinch of cinnamon
- 8-12 ounces water, unsweetened almond milk, or fat-free milk
- ½ cup ice
- 1 packet Stevia, if needed
1. Place fruit, spinach, and 8-12 ounces of liquid at bottom of blender.
2. Add in rest of ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
3. Pour and enjoy!
Recipe yields 1 servingCalories: 152