Pork Loin Stuffed with Apples and Pumpkin SeedsIngredients
¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup onion, minced
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
¼ cup pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
Kosher salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
One 3½ pound pork loin, butterflied
For the Stuffing:
- In a saute pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat
- Add onion and garlic and saute until soft
- Stir in diced apples and ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and reduce liquid by half.
- Transfer to a large bowl along with pumpkin seeds and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, butterfly the pork loin.
- Season the pork loin with salt and pepper.
- Spread the stuffing over the pork loin and roll up the meat.
- Sear the pork loin in a hot pan and place into the InstaPot.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 - 10 minutes.
Recipe yields 14 servings
Total Fat: 9.1g
Saturated Fat: 1.7g
Pork Loin with Garlic Herb ButterIngredients
One 3 pound pork loin
4 tbsp butter, room temperature
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- In a stainless steel bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Season pork loin with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Sear the pork loin and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Coat the top of the pork loin in garlic herb butter
- Cook on high pressure for 8 - 10 minutes in the InstaPot.
Recipe yields 1 serving
Total Fat: 7.7g
Saturated Fat: 3.3g