2 bunches radishes (about 20), trimmed and halved 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp fresh thyme 1/2 lemon, juiced
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine olive oil, thyme, and radishes in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Place radishes on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprinkle with salt. 3. Roast in the oven until tender but firm in the center, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
4 servings (about 5 radishes per serving)
Saturated Fat: 0.6g
1 red bell pepper, seeded and medium diced
1 bunch scallions, sliced
1/2 cup crumbled feta
1.5 ounces fresh baby spinach
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack 8 eggs into a bowl, avoiding any shells, and whisk eggs until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- When olive oil perfumes, add red bell pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and scallions. Wilt spinach and sauté scallions for 1-2 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and feta cheese to the pan.
- Allow egg mixture to cook for 8-10 minutes until almost set.
- Lower heat and cover with foil until eggs are fully set.
Saturated Fat: 4.6g