Remember! Your username consists of your first name, last name and year of birth.
If you are experiencing any technical issues with myGBMC, please contact your physician's practice directly.
A. All patients of Greater Baltimore Medial Associates (GBMA) physicians are eligible to register for myGBMC. Contact your physician's office for more information.
Q. Is there a cost associated with myGBMC?
A. No, myGBMC is a free service for patients.
Q. Is myGBMC secure?
A. Yes. myGBMC provides encrypted communication in full compliance with state and federal requirements. Access to your health information is secured by your personalized username and password. Unlike conventional email, messages sent through myGBMC are handled while securely logged on to the website. When a message is received through myGBMC, you will receive a notification in your personal email inbox.
Any messages submitted via the web portal become a part of your medical chart.
Please do not submit messages, requests, etc. regarding anyone other than yourself. If you have questions or concerns, please check with your provider.
A. Our policies adhere to strict state and federal guidelines including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). GBMC has detailed policies and procedures in place regarding access to medical records by employees. You can feel safe knowing that your records are secure.
Q. Can I email my physician directly through myGBMC?
A. myGBMC is not a direct email messaging system. Though messages can be sent to staff at your physician's office, we recommend you take any medical concerns directly to your doctor by making an appointment.
Q. How quickly can I expect a response from my physician's office?
A. Incoming messages to your physician's practice are only reviewed during regular business hours. If you are expecting a message from your physician and have not received a response within two business days, be sure to check your personal email's spam folder.
Q. Who do I contact with questions or for assistance?
A. If you have questions or need technical assistance, call your physician's office during normal business hours. Please do not send support-related questions through the myGBMC Message Center.
- To get started, ask your physician's office to register you for myGBMC. Once your account is created, you will receive a welcome email containing your username and a temporary password.
- Click on the blue myGBMC login button located on the left side of this page. After a new browser window opens, enter your username and temporary password in the login box and click the SIGN IN button. Remember! Your username consists of your first name, last name and year of birth.
- Next, you'll need to change your temporary password. For maximum security, your new password should be a combination of letters, numbers and special characters, at least eight characters in length.
- When logging in for the first time, you'll be asked a few questions for added security. After entering your information, click Submit. This information can be used if you ever need to reset your password.
- Next, you will see two consent forms. These forms provide information on the security of myGBMC as well as details on protecting your private information. You must agree with both consent forms before you can fully access the benefits of myGBMC. After reading both forms, select the checkbox at the bottom of the screen and click Agree.
Congratulations! You are now ready to take advantage of the benefits that myGBMC offers. By clicking the links along the left-hand side of the page, you will be able to access and manage your health information. For details on the features available, click on the Features menu below. When finished, be sure to log off for added security.
Ask the Practice & Message Center
From myGBMC's Message Center, you can view all of the messages that you have sent to or received from your physician's office. All messages sent through myGBMC are securely delivered and you will receive a notification in your personal email inbox when a new message is received. New messages sent to your physician's office will usually be answered within two business days.
Please remember that myGBMC is not to be used for diagnosing a medical concern or for treatment. If you require immediate medical attention, please contact your physician directly or call 911 in an emergency.
Use the links in the Account Information section to update your personal information such as address, telephone number and emergency contacts, as well as to add additional information. You can also reset your password.
Under Intake Forms, you can submit your most recent health information in preparation for an upcoming appointment, as well as provide information regarding past surgeries, allergies and hospitalizations.
In the Review section, you can view the results of recent laboratory tests, request a renewal of an existing referral and view a list of active medications. You also have the ability to view a list of recent diagnoses, past immunizations and a record of your vital signs taken at your last visit.
In the Appointments section, you can easily view the details of any currently scheduled appointments, as well as a list of past appointments.
In the Refill Requests section, you can request a refill of an active prescription. Your request will be sent directly to your physician's office and will be addressed within one to two business days.
- No new information at this time.