GBMC's Parents Advisory Council is a community of parents with a shared commitment to support pediatric programs at GBMC, an equal opportunity for parents to both connect with others and give back.
What we doWe serve as ambassadors for GBMC, connect our networks and financially support pediatric programs through our giving circle.
How to joinTo become a member of the GBMC Parents Advisory Council, we ask you make a one-time donation of $100 or a monthly donation of $10 for one year.
Past Programs Supported
- Pediatric Sexual Assault Forensic Examination program
- Cleft Lip & Palate Team
Contact UsGBMC Philanthropy
Director of the Annual Fund
6701 N. Charles St.
Towson, MD 21204
PAC FY23 Fundraising Focus: GBMC Child Life Specialist ProgramChild Life Specialists enhance the experience for children and families in the Pediatric Emergency Department. The PAC supports the addition of a BEAM Box! BEAM is a digital, interactive gaming system for all ages that projects onto the walls of the unit to involve the entire family in playing games.
- Connections with a network of prominent business and community volunteers who value the power of philanthropy
- Medical referrals and introductions for your family and your needs
- Invitation to receive a bi-annual informative newsletter, including up-to-date healthcare information for parents
- Special tours and "behind the scenes" experiences
- A good feeling of giving back!
Join us for the Father's Day 5K
Join us for the Annual Father's Day 5K and 1 Mile Fun Walk!Register Now!