GBMC's Parents Advisory Council is a giving circle that brings together community members who care about GBMC and want to support it the same way it supports their families.
What we doWe serve as ambassadors for GBMC, connect our networks and financially support pediatric programs through our giving circle.
Our visionTo increase the impact & effectiveness of child-specific initiatives.
- Pediatric Sexual Assault Forensic Examination program
- Cleft Lip & Palate Team
Contact UsGBMC Philanthrophy
Attention: Beth Fenwick Garner
6701 N. Charles St.
Towson, MD 21204
Message from our co-chairs"It's helpful for me to think, 'OK, I'm not alone in this,'" Niki said. "I'm not alone if I have to go to the Emergency Room with my kid because I feel like the hospital's really there for us. We just have to learn how to access GBMC for all it has to offer."
"I want to help families understand the importance and the value of what's going on. I feel a need to tell people the power of what GBMC can do for you and what a support team can do for you and the education you can receive and the good you can create."
- Connections with a network of prominent business and community volunteers who value the power of philanthropy
- Medical referrals and introductions for your family and your needs
- Intimate gatherings with GBMC medical teams and leadership
- Exclusive invitations to PAC meetings, cocktail and happy hour events
- Special tours and "behind the scenes" experiences
Join us for the Father's Day 5K
Join us for the Annual Father's Day 5K and 1 Mile Fun Walk on June 21, 2020.Register Now!