GBMC's Parents Advisory Council is a giving circle that brings together community members who care about GBMC and want to support it the same way it supports their families.
What we doWe serve as ambassadors for GBMC, connect our networks and financially support pediatric programs through our giving circle.
Our visionTo increase the impact & effectiveness of child-specific initiatives.
- Pediatric Sexual Assault Forensic Examination program
- Cleft Lip & Palate Team
Contact UsGBMC Philanthrophy
Attention: Beth Fenwick Garner
6701 N. Charles St.
Towson, MD 21204
Message from our co-chairs"As PAC co-chairs, we are incredibly grateful for the care GBMC has provided each of our families. While we are both busy moms with demanding families and work priorities, the PAC allows us to give back to GBMC in a significant way."
-Alexis Thompson & Heather Chilcot
- Connections with a network of prominent business and community volunteers who value the power of philanthropy
- Medical referrals and introductions for your family and your needs
- Intimate gatherings with GBMC medical teams and leadership
- Exclusive invitations to PAC meetings, cocktail and happy hour events
- Special tours and "behind the scenes" experiences
Join us for the Father's Day 5K
Join us for the 31st Annual Father's Day 5K and 1 Mile Fun Walk on June 16, 2019.Register Now!