Press Releasesview all
Baltimore County Family Welcomed Second 'Leapling'
On February 29, Danielle and Jared Bridge received the most precious of gifts from 'the stork' at Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) – their first child, daughter Harper Drew
Greater Baltimore Medical Center Receives High Mark From Grades Group for Quality
Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) received an ‘A’ in The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Grades for fall 2018, a measure of how well hospitals protect patients from errors, injuries, and infections.
Gilchrist Story Ideas - October 2018
Media story ideas from Gilchrist for October 2018.
October 2018 - Media Tip Sheet
Media story ideas for October 2018 from GBMC.
'Time for Me' Lecture Series Offers a Forum to Learn More About Various Health Issues
Time for Me, the annual fall lecture series slated for the month of October at GBMC.
Media Relations Manager
GBMC Healthcare, Inc.
Journalists should always work with the media relations manager to coordinate interviews with any member within the GBMC HealthCare system which includes:
- The Greater Baltimore Health Alliance (GBHA)
- Greater Baltimore Medical Associates (GBMA)
- The Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC)
- The Greater Baltimore Medical Center Foundation
The media relations manager is the official communications link for all GBMC entities and is available to respond to media inquiries or interview requests in a timely manner. We also issue frequent news releases and announcements to keep the communities we serve informed of the latest news and events within GBMC. In addition to providing news releases and tip sheets, we also provide:
- Photographs and digital images
- Interview scheduling
- Background information on GBMC and its entities, leadership and physicians
General Guidelines for media interviews, photographs, and video:
- On duty reporters/photographers are not permitted in GBMC or on the surrounding grounds without the permission from the media relations manager. Reporters and photographers not accompanied by the media relations manager may be escorted off of the campus.
- News vehicles will only park in the Rose Park lot.
- Patient consent must be secured prior to any interview, videotaping or photographing.
- The news team will agree to stop interviewing, taping, or photographing at any time upon the request of the patient, nursing staff, or the media relations manager.