Providing state-of-the-art orthopedic and neurosurgical care in the comfort of a setting that is close to home
The Center’s multidisciplinary team specializes in a comprehensive approach to treating chronic back and joint pain that includes some of the region’s most experienced and respected orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons. Backed by a knowledgeable and dedicated clinical staff, this team works collaboratively to create an individualized plan of care that is truly customized to each patient’s unique needs, enabling faster, more effective results. We focus on minimally invasive and cutting-edge treatment measures to maximize recovery efforts and restore quality of life.
Joint and Spine Pre-Surgery Class
Total Knee Replacement Gets Patient Back in Motion
“We first tried a conservative approach of cortisone shots and physical therapy to strengthen the muscles surrounding my knee,” Mrs. Speca explains. When the pain persisted despite the treatment, she and Dr. Schmidt discussed and agreed upon the surgical option of a total knee replacement.Read Kathleen's Story
- Every office visit
- Your hospital pre-op class
- The hospital on admission
- All physical therapy visits after surgery
- Complimentary parking passes are provided for all class participants.
- Joint Replacement classes are held in the Civiletti Conference Center - Pavilion East on the GBMC Campus. Be sure to park in the Iris Parking Garage attached to Pavilion East. Directions
- Spine Surgery classes are held in the Unit 58 Clubroom - Main Hospital. Be sure to park in Rose Park, outside of the main hospital entrance. Directions
- Parking at GBMC
- Campus Map