Partnering with families to create a healthier communityOur team will work with you to provide the best possible care for your child. We provide comprehensive medical care for children up to 18 years of age. This includes routine check-ups, childhood immunizations, treatment for chronic medical conditions as well as care when your child is sick.
Our pediatrics staff of 4 Board Certified Physicians and 1 certified registered nurse practitioners offer a broad spectrum of pediatric and youth services.
- "Well Child" visits - for routine check-ups
- Newborn Care
- Pre-natal Counseling
- Lactation Consultations with Abigail Adams, CRNP
- Sick visits and 24-hour call line
- Routine physicals for school, sports or camp
Kids & Media: How much is too much?
Dr. Timothy Doran, Chairman of Pediatrics at GBMC, talks about the effect of too much media exposure on kids and what parents can do to help.Watch Now
Well Child Visits
- Identify and address concerns of parents and patients
- Identify and address possible concerns in the child's environment that may affect parenting and the child's well-being
- Identify and address developmental, behavioral, and health concerns that are identified through measurements, screens, tests, history, and physical examination at the visit
- Follow up on prior concerns and ongoing conditions
- Provide information, guidance and resources
- Based on your child's age, we may perform screening tests, such as blood tests or hearing and vision tests, to look for potential problems
- Your child's growth and vital signs will be obtained and evaluated
- Your provider will perform a thorough history and physical examination
- Any concerns identified through the above processes will be addressed
- A personalized plan of care and follow-up will be created between you and your child's health care provider